Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hi...I'm new here, its my first day

I’ve read blogs for about 2 years now.  Every day I turn on my laptop excited to see, read, and learn.  I guess now 2 years later I realize I’d also like to share. 
I’m in a different place now than 2 years ago.  I was freshly married, my husband and I moved out of the home we were renting, and back into my parents home while we waited to buy our foreclosure.  Since then I have decorated until my hearts desired, we got pregnant, and we had an angel.  Her name is Kennedy Winter, and now I’m a stay at home mommy.  Furthermore we are currently in the process of selling our little love nest and relocating to North Carolina.  I hope you'll join us in our journey.
The biggest difference now in my life is that my work is taking care of my daughter and home full time.  Although my plate is filled up, I think I need a place to call my own.  I think daily about the decisions I make to be the best mother, wife, and homemaker, I’d like a place to make sure that I don’t lose myself also. 
This will hopefully be a place where I can share openly about my whole life, so it certainly will include my role as a mother, but I also hope that it allows me to continue my growth as an individual. I'm crazy about decorating and DIY projects, Id really like to learn how to cook and garden too, I'm hoping this blog pushes me to pursue those new hobbies.
I hope in time you feel like you know me, as I feel like I know my own celebrity hero bloggers. And to even imagine that I would inspire someone else…well that’s the dream
comments are welcomed!

-come back tomorrow for our before and after of a 70's outdated and disgusting kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jennifer! I found you through Bower Power, just read your home page and decided to start at the beginning. So here's a comment on a 6-month old post!

    Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support, I always comment back or send follow up emails. Don't forget to become a follower if you havent already.